View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #73
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

I'm not going to lie and say that i'm not a little worried about it. When you consider he hadn't had a game where he rushed for more than 25 yds..it is a bit concerning.

But what i also believe is that Wade's still holding back a little. The only reason i say this is b/c we've done very little blitzing these 1st 4 games. & i remember by the end of last year, we were blitzing a lot.

Go back & look at that 1st Baltimore game. Ray Rice had a field day running the ball on us to the tune of 101 yds on 23 carries. By the time that playoff game rolled around, Rice had only 60 yds on 21 carries and was not a factor whatsoever. & we blitzed like a mofo in that playoff game so...
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote