View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #25
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: L.A. City Council approves plan

I was at the Bucs/Skins game yesterday and honestly I can see why NFL teams in Florida have issues selling tix. The Bucs game experience is really good (tailgating, etc) however once you are in that stadium it is HOT and humid.

This was a 4:30 start and it got bearable once the sun went below the stands however before that it was pretty miserable. I can only imagine a 1 o'clock start.

I went also went to the Texans/Jags game a couple of weeks ago and it was even worse (until the rain started).

Personally I would prefer to watch the game on my HDTV next to the pool than go to any of these stadiums here where not only am I burning myself up but also my wallet.

Tack on the teams struggling and it's easy to see why fans around here stay at home on Sundays.

I haven't been to a Dolphins game but I know Miami is even hotter.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote