Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #37
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boo Birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Miami game was totally different.

I didn't boo, but I shared their sentiment, the team looked flat & incompetent when those boos came out.

Yesterday, it wasn't the whole stadium. It was like it started & the boo birds understood their sentiments weren't as popular as they thought & it stopped pretty quick.

We (I was involved) bood the refs at least twice that I can remember. Martin's first down play, where they tried to rob us & the punt where the Titan touched the ball 7 yards ahead of where the refs originally spotted it.

My thoughts, if you really don't like the boo birds, go to the game & shut them up.
Give me a break, Houston fans look like entitled babies when they are booing their team the first game of the season barely into the 2nd quarter. That was downright embarrassing.

I didn't notice as much booing in yesterdays game but it does not surprise me in the least that there were Houston fans booing when we were up 14-7 and they didn't approve of not getting points on every single offensive possession. Especially after that team is already 3-0.

PK is still a gigantic bag of douche, but it's not out of line to make a comment about people booing their "first time in franchise history 3-0 and now 4-0 team".

And yes, I'll be at the Packers game trying to "shut them up" whatever that means. I take it to mean drink as much beer as possible but your definition may be different.