View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #65
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Working on how to misquote GP...
It's not all that hard. Here's an example of how to do it:

"All you have ever done is slam Arian Foster. You want the guy to fail, and here's your chance. And saying that vegan diet is complete garbage? Shows how little you know."

See?

1. I have not "always" slammed Foster. I tend to roll my eyes and post my criticisms of certain 'I'm smarter than everyone else" stuff he tends to fall into, which is just his personality--The free-thinker, philosophical type.

2. I have not wanted him to fail. He needs to be the Arian Foster of old, the guy who looked toned and strong and had stamina.

3. I don't think the vegan diet is garbage. It'll be great for him when he's retired from the game and wants to live the remainder of his life that way. But right now? He needs to get back to the good stuff. Milk and honey and meat.

There. Some of you who love to misquote me, you can just copy and paste whatever you want. Edit it how you want. Knock yourselves out with it.