View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #346
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't ever think it was about talent. I think he's got it in spades. It's always been about recognition & confidence, trusting what your eyes see.... that kind of thing.

He's looked more & more confident this year & I think it's just a matter of time.

There are some good corners out there, especially in the AFC, but....

I wouldn't be surprised if we send two corners to the Pro Bowl. If not this year, then next.
Kinda how "skill set" means nothing unless it translates into production (looks at Em.....)
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote