View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #346
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 114714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't ever think it was about talent. I think he's got it in spades. It's always been about recognition & confidence, trusting what your eyes see.... that kind of thing.

He's looked more & more confident this year & I think it's just a matter of time.

There are some good corners out there, especially in the AFC, but....

I wouldn't be surprised if we send two corners to the Pro Bowl. If not this year, then next.
Kinda how "skill set" means nothing unless it translates into production (looks at Em.....)