View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #344
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
If KJ improves to the point he's considered by some to be the top corner in the league (as Myers is sometimes mentioned at his position) that would truly be something.
I don't ever think it was about talent. I think he's got it in spades. It's always been about recognition & confidence, trusting what your eyes see.... that kind of thing.

He's looked more & more confident this year & I think it's just a matter of time.

There are some good corners out there, especially in the AFC, but....

I wouldn't be surprised if we send two corners to the Pro Bowl. If not this year, then next.