View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #10
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Injuries from Titan's game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I know the reason why Keo was kept over Troy Nolan but come on...that was a bad decision by the Texans.

I mean does better ST play trump being horrible at your position? Nolan was good enough to spot start and had a nose for the ball. I was comfortable with Nolan as a depth safety. So what if he sucked at ST? Keo just is too limited athletically, takes bad angles, isn't a good tackler and has almost zero instincts for the position. He is in over his head and unless you are a ST God (and he isn't)...that doesn't trump horrible position play.

He is the worst player on the 53 man roster and he needs to go to someone else.....soon. Maybe Miami will give us Troy for Keo and a six pack of coke.
Im pretty sure that Troy is a FA again, but I could be mistaken.

Edit: ninja'd by TejasTom
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote