View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
So, how do Texans fans feel about the hit Quin put on Locker???

I think we all better suck it up if the league decides to weigh in on it too. It sure looked like a good clean hit but Quin did land on top of Locker, Locker did end up on the bench from it....just saying....
The NFL could use that Quin hit as an example of how to do it right.

He put his helmet on the shoulder pad, wrapped him up, and tackled him clean. There was no launch, no helmet-to-helmet, and no pile driving. I knew someone would bring it up for comparison, but I honestly think the NFL could use that one as a clean example of doing it right.

Last edited by Double Barrel; 10-01-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Double Barrel is offline   Reply With Quote