Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #29
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Boo Birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I don't think you have to be a die hard fan to say "Your team is good. Quit booing them."
First, I don't think they were booing the team. I think they were booing the coach, the play calling. Not just that one, but that whole series.

We expect better (I wasn't booing but I agreed with them). Bottom line.

We're not asking anyone to do anything stupid & as safe as the play calling was back into our own end-zone, it still could have been better. We looked like the Jaguars on that series.... no, the Jags would have probably got out of that situation.