Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153493 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Boo Birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Happened in the Miami game too. Makes the rest of us look like a bunch of Philly fans.
Miami game was totally different.

I didn't boo, but I shared their sentiment, the team looked flat & incompetent when those boos came out.

Yesterday, it wasn't the whole stadium. It was like it started & the boo birds understood their sentiments weren't as popular as they thought & it stopped pretty quick.

We (I was involved) bood the refs at least twice that I can remember. Martin's first down play, where they tried to rob us & the punt where the Titan touched the ball 7 yards ahead of where the refs originally spotted it.

My thoughts, if you really don't like the boo birds, go to the game & shut them up.