View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
So they had 86 yards on 17 carries through 3 quarters (that's over 5YPC) and most everyone is just brushing it off like no big deal? OK, it's not a big deal, I get that. But it's a potential pitfall. How many yards total did Foster rack up, by the way?
I kinda agree with you eriadoc, it is a concern, but only a small one. The Titans were not playing to win the game through most of the game. Not just the 4th Qtr, or the 3rd qtr. It was like they conceded early. They were running in obvious passing situations, what are we supposed to do?

It's like playing black jack & you're the only one at the table that knows how to play.

Again, we "knew" we had run defense issues before this game. I don't think this game did anything to "highlight" a weakness or uncover something for other teams to build on.

Miami is the 5th best rushing team in the league right now & we played them pretty well, warts & all. It's a problem, just not as big as what Sunday's game would make you think.