Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #23
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boo Birds?

Meh. I guess this is what it's like to have a completely dominating team.

We get the AFC South Blogger making a big deal of it, and we get fans on here arguing about it. Nice problems to have, I'd say.

I wasn't happy with the play calling there, and I never am in that situation, because we end up giving the other team the ball with a short field. We take a stop that our defense gave us, and we make our guys go right back onto the field and expect them to do it again or something, I suppose.

That sucks for Wade and his guys. To make a stop, and then to have Gary go turtle because he's scared of turning the ball over near our own EZ.

I guess the defense needs to just let a few scores go, make Gary have to play catch-up the rest of the game. I bet there wouldn't be the predictable go-turtle formation and play calling if we get pinned deep. Right?

Boo'ing is what it is, and people need to quit acting holier-than-thou about it. It's just a noise. BFD.