View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #55
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

There's a couple of things I feel are wrong along with the right side of the line.

A) When Ben Jones plays, Arian Foster gets better runs. Why can't we just start th guy?

B) I think we still miss Joel Dreesen in that aspect. Graham and Casey just don't run block like he did.

C) James Casey vs. a real FB. I think James Casey is a great player. I think he's a cool H Back who can be multi demensional. Foster doesn't need that. He needs a battering Ram FB. We don't have that.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote