View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #100
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2070 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
That wasn't funny, it was sad. All this excitement in Buffalo about getting a big name superstar defensive end and nothing to show for it.\

How do you let the Pats score 52 points on you? No sacks at all... jeez
Honestly, serves them right. I may be holding a petty grudge, but I remember when he signed with Buffalo it wasn't enough for their fans to be excited for the signing.

Even their own GM took one. I remember (either at a press conference or a radio interview) he mentioned how they'd use him where he "belongs," and never have him drop back in coverage (as if we used him almost extensively in coverage).

Mario isn't the only one to blame for this, I'm pretty sure Dave Wannstedt has a lot more to do with why they're struggling defensively, but it's still nice to see Bills fans complain after they dogged on Houston so much after getting Mario.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote