Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #21
k2djspike
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 k2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respectedk2djspike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boo Birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Exactly. I have to explain this every week.

"WHY ARE THEY RUNNING THE BALL! WHY!?!?!"
"Umm...because it's 3rd and 11 on our own 5 yard line?"

Also I think Kubes has handled it well. One thing I am noticing against lesser opponents is very conservative playcalling. He knows that the only way we lose to the Titans or Jags is by beating ourselves. Against the Broncos though he aired it out. I'm expecting the same old conservative playcalling against the Jets since...their offense is not going to beat us, but if you give their offense short fields and turn over the ball then any team can beat you on any sunday.
This is why i love this forum. I am and will always be a diehard basketball fan and am a casual football fan. Post like these help me learn more about the game and why certain calls are made. Keep up the good work.
k2djspike is offline   Reply With Quote