View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #47
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
OK let's talk about that as well, is it me, and it could be just me, but does it seem like Foster is going down way to easy on arm tackles this year? It seems like anybody hits him in the leg or swipes at him, he is going down.

last year it seemed he ran through allot of those arm tackles.

I know I may seem nit picking, and I am because they are playing that damn good right now. It maybe the artist in me noticing these little details.

Just seems different this year, Good, very, very good, just different...
Stopping the Texan run game has to be the #1 priority for any DC game plan to accompany with his OC picking @ the weakest part of Texan defense, stopping the run. It is very possible for instance against the Jets it will be a ground & pound game very low scoring affair?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote