View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #30
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I would be shocked if there were any fine on Quinn. The only similarity between the two plays is a QB got hit. Quinn never left his feet and never made any attempt to drive Locker into the ground. He drove straight through Locker with a textbook tackle. Hitting Schaub hard is not what got Miller in trouble. It was picking Schaub up and then launching his own body up so he could drive Schaub into the ground with his full body weight.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think he deserves one. Just in this fine happy league, I could see him getting one.

And remember, I only saw the replay at the stadium, so I only have a quick impression to go by. It would be interesting to have Dutch make side by side gifs of the two plays.