View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #18
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
But I said at the time that it looked very similar to the Von Miller hit from last week. I don't know how much of a difference it makes that Locker still had the ball. Given that there was an injury, I would not be surprised to see a fine.
I would be shocked if there were any fine on Quinn. The only similarity between the two plays is a QB got hit. Quinn never left his feet and never made any attempt to drive Locker into the ground. He drove straight through Locker with a textbook tackle. Hitting Schaub hard is not what got Miller in trouble. It was picking Schaub up and then launching his own body up leaving his own feet so he could angle to drive Schaub into the ground with his full body weight.