View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #17
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
So, how do Texans fans feel about the hit Quin put on Locker???

I think we all better suck it up if the league decides to weigh in on it too. It sure looked like a good clean hit but Quin did land on top of Locker, Locker did end up on the bench from it....just saying....
This occurred to me also, I was at the game, so didn't have the benefit of watching it on TV, just stadium replays viewed thru beer goggles.

But I said at the time that it looked very similar to the Von Miller hit from last week. I don't know how much of a difference it makes that Locker still had the ball. Given that there was an injury, I would not be surprised to see a fine.

And to weigh in on the Von Miller hit as an Aggie and Von fan, it was ugly and he deserved the fine.