View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #40
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Honestly, its hard to worry about much when you have beaten 3 of 4 opponents by 20+ pts. Once we were up 2 scores I don't think we paid much attention to CJ. If they wanted to run the ball I was good with it. They didn't break off a 40 yard run, they didn't move the ball in chunks and they had quite a few TFL when they ran the ball. If they were running the ball for 4 or 5 yards EVERY time then I would be worried. They only converted on 4-12 (33%) of their third down attempts and two of those were on that last drive in the 4th. That would mean that prior to that drive they were 2 of 10 on 3rd down attempts. I don't care how much you rush for, if you are getting off the field on 3rd down like that then we are good.

I'm a little bit more worried about our running game but when teams are daring us to pass we are passing efficiently. Teams are going to try to take away the run or the pass, they can't take away both. The moment teams start devoting to stop the pass our running game will take off again.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote