View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #27
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
So, how do Texans fans feel about the hit Quin put on Locker???

I think we all better suck it up if the league decides to weigh in on it too. It sure looked like a good clean hit but Quin did land on top of Locker, Locker did end up on the bench from it....just saying....
I thought the same thing. But Quin did put his helmet WAY over to the side, to avoid using the helmet (into Locker's helmet and/or chest) 100%. To me, that counts for something.

And...the injury occurred to the opposite shoulder due to a freakishly timed side-swipe by JJ Watt. I can't tell if the shoulder popped out due to JJ Watt or the landing on the ground, though.

All in all, it didn't seem like he was trying to hurt him. IDK, then again that could be the homer in me. I had said last week, in regards to how Broncos fans were poo-poo'ing the hits on Schaub, that I hoped us Texans fans weren't that blind about the hits OUR guys put on other players.