View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #1
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default News on Marcies husband Mike!

I posted a notice in the No Sports Talk Allowed section, but, wanted to reach out to all our Blue Crew family. Mike had a major heart attack yesterday and is in ICU in Omaha. He had surgery last night and had stints placed. I chatted with Marcie this morning and she will let me know as soon as she knows anything more.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Marcie is still a member of our BC family and continues to love and support our Texans even though Kris no longer plays for them. She, Mike, and the kids, need our prayers!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote