View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #179
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: JJ Watt: All-Pro DE

You guys are talking about Watt not being double-teamed? I don't know much about that so I'm sure you're right but it kinda sounds like you're saying that teams are scheming him as if he's the lowest common denominator. I've seen him plow through double teams AND the RB block. This wrecking ball is definitely NOT being ignored by teams. His motor is just flat-out demolishing entire offensive lines. He has a real nose for the ball. It's really that simple.

Our entire defensive line is superb... including Barwin despite his lack of "stats" or whatever it is that folks use as a guage. It all starts with Antonio Smith though. He's the governor of that entire front seven. We've always had a swarm sleeping back there... JJ Watt is the one who got the hive in a frenzy. That defense is clicking on so many levels right now.