View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #23
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: L.A. City Council approves plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Friendly curiosity here, are you a Texan fan?? If so, I fail to see how California, your home or not, would affect your football mood.

I am.

And trust me, it's the stupidity involved. People here are unbelievably aloof, clueless, idiotic, trendy, and annoying. Don't believe me? Look at Los Angeles Lakers fans, who are EASILY the most insufferable, inarticulate, uninformed, ridiculous fan base in all of North American sports.

"Oh broooooo did you see that game last night broooooo?"

I really don't know how to describe it if you don't live here or know what the ****heads here are like.

Not to mention football doesn't work here. It simply doesn't. A) So many people here are so unbelievably douchified and bandwagony that they won't care unless the team is doing good, and even then, who knows. B) Most people here are either Charger or Raider fans already.

Just, stay away from LA. LA doesn't DESERVE a team. Let alone two. This place is a cesspool of monumental proportions. Take the NFL to a place that won't be overshadowed by "the latest club brooooo" or "omg the beachhhhh"

Though, I guess it'll happen. Hopefully I move by the time they come. And hopefully it won't be too ridiculous when they move within 10 years after opening up shop. I'd love for Los Angeles to take another monetary hit and have an empty stadium that ends up worthless. Ahhhh, that would be great.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote