View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #26
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
It was 1 GAME! We've played run defense well for 3 weeks and wehave one subpar game in that regard in a blowout and people are trying to make a big deal about it. No team is going to be good against the run every single game. If someone the Jets or Packers gouge us for big yards we'll be concerned, but for now, expect the coaches to clean it up.
Well, I don't know what "people" are trying to do, but since you quoted my post, I'll redirect you to the relevant section that you must have overlooked:

Quote:
OK, it's not a big deal, I get that. But it's a potential pitfall.