View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #20
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: L.A. City Council approves plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
see ya JAGS LOL its been nice playing ya

if for one think the need to re shape the AFC south get the colts out of it there not een in the SOUTH !!!!!!!!!! i wonder if the Rams or dallas would be man enough to leave the NFC and join us oll texans :P
Dallas isn't changing divisions, so you can forget about that. I could see the Rams, Raiders, or Chargers moving there since they all have some ties to LA. If the Rams move to LA, I could see a scenario where the Jaguars could then move to St. Louis.