View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #2
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Kubiak...
Quote:
(on if he’s worried about the run defense, especially after Titans RB Chris Johnson’s breakout game today) “They had a lot of yards at the end of the game too. I don’t know statistically how it comes out. You also have to go back and look at what took place before that last drive when they were running all the draws and we were in that situation. One of the good things is we have had some leads. If we’ve got some leads and people are going to commit to running the football it’s a good thing for our team. You have to look at how the game is going, what you’re trying to do to win, and all I know is we are playing darn good defense. There are always some things you can do better, and obviously that is one of them. We could run the ball better, too. I didn’t like the way we ran today.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...4-e5c071f04e92
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote