View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171454 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: L.A. City Council approves plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
When an owner moves his team for ridiculous reasons, yeah, I hate it too.
But when a team can't sell out its stadium and has to black out all its home games, I think a move is in order. Man up and support your team or lose them to LA
A team in LA isnt going to sell out games unless they are winner .... Thats a proven fact. They havent been above to keep how many teams over the years ?!

I think we all know the NFL wants a team there. I feel for the city that loses their team to LA and maybe even worse , I feel for the teams who play in the division with that team that moves to LA .... I can easily envision some bias twards a team from LA because of the money to be made .... Not to mention the home of ESPN.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote