View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #50
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 5 Texans @ Jets - Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I have this weird feeling that Rex is going to start Tebow against us.

We have historically not defended a mobile QB very well. Vince Young, David Garrard, Cam Newton.

I think Vick is the only time I have seen us really bottle in a mobile QB on a consistent basis the whole game.

Rex will try and throw us a curve ball by featuring Tebow, at home, on a big setting such as MNF. Bank on it.
I think that any history before last year is completely irrelevant at this point. But I did think before the season that whatever the Jets had cooking with Tebow would get unveiled in the game against us on MNF. Not so sure about that anymore since the Jets have to be pretty desperate. Things haven't exactly worked for them aside from the first game. At some point you do whatever you can to win the game, even if that means unveiling the Tebow offence full force ahead of schedule.

In other words, I think the Tebow experiment has already failed in NY, and they're not going to surprise us by anything next week.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote