View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #2
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Contender/Pretender

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
This early in the season I thought it would be a good time to play 'Contender or Pretender'. There are a few teams getting out to a hot start that I'm not quite buying this early in the season, as well as quite a few unexpected teams struggling early. I'll list a few teams and if you guys would just respond Contender/Pretender...

Minnesota - 3-1 (beat SF, Jac, Det)
Arizona - 4-0 (beat Sea, Mia, Phi, NE)
New YorkJ - 2-2 (beat Buffalo, Mia)
Buffalo - 2-2 (beat Cle, KC)
Green Bay - 2-2 (beat NO, Chi)
Detroit - 1-3 (Are they finished already?)
Cincinnati - 3-1 (beat Cle, Jac, Was)
Washington - 2-2 (beat TB, NO)
Man, this is tough. I'm going to say Cincy, Green Bay, and Arizona are definitely contenders. Cincy made the playoffs last year so you can't rule them out. Green Bay doesn't look as dominant as they have the past few years, but they're still dangerous. Arizona has beat quality teams in NE, Seattle, and Philly. That's very impressive.

Not so sure about Minnesota yet. I think the Jets are done, especially with Revis out. They got beat badly today. Buffalo looks overrated and Detroit seems to find good ways to lose.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote