View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #168
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 15444 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default JJ Watt is now leading the league in sacks

Thats right. Leading over Clay Mathews, a pure pass rushing outside line backer in a 3-4.

Our 3-4 defensive end is leading the league in sacks. Just shows how good this guy actually is.

As happy as I am of Watts success at getting after the passer, it makes me scratch my head on the lack of sacks our OLB's are getting. I know they are getting pressure and hits on QB but I figured they would be racking them up similar if not better than last year.

I mean, next in sacks on our team is Brooks Reed with 1.5. I know sacks do not tell the whole story but with the amount of blitzes Wade does in this scheme one would think the sacks would be coming out of our "ears".

Anyone have input on the lack of sacks from our OLB position?