View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Games Open Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEastwood View Post
lol. Demarious Thomas on a screen runs like 50 yards and looks like he's gonna score... then just fumbles the ball without anyone even touching him.

And then Bengals run a fake punt and get a huge gain on the JAX pussycats
Yeah, I tried to tell people all last week that Demarious Thomas cost the Broncos the game vs. Texans...he had a LOT of mental errors. People said I was crazy for saying that, but it's true.

I think the guy is hot-and-cold. You just cannot trust him from play to play.

Greg Little of the Browns is a lot like that. Last year, Julio Jones had several of those same moments. The TE for the Jags has those moments too.

Guys with HUGE talent who just brain fart a lot.