View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #12
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
12 team draft, number drafted overall:

Rodgers 1
MJD 18
FJax 34
Manning 47
Reggie Wayne 72
Floyd 105

He also has Lesean McCoy, Stevie Johnson, Jeremy Maclin and Santonio Holmes. All are rather inconsistent, so he's looking to upgrade the WR spot. That's why I'm willing to take the hit at WR and upgrade RB. I was trying to pawn off Colston in this deal originally, which makes it even better for me because he's my lowest performing WR.

I made him a counter of Wayne and Fjax for MJD and Holmes. We'll see what happens, but I think he's set on Rodgers for Manning.

Im not a fan of that trade... but im really high on wayne this yr. He has always been consistent with his numbers every week... holmes is very inconsistent and drops most of his passes (i have him too) i would love to trade him.... so consider this a loss.

On the other hand... MJD is a really good option, but fred jackson puts up really big number when healthy and he should be healthy and scoring big during the fantasy playoffs.

I wouldnt do this trade because i look mainly at the playoffs. Everything else just gets you there.

Wayne>holmes
MJD=Jackson (in the playoffs)

JMO
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote