View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #60
A time to chill
Rookie

Rep Power: 877 A time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we overusing Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That fumble against the Broncos didn't help. But, I just don't understand Kubiak's kneejerk reaction of burying a guy on the bench after a fumble. It's not like Tate wouldn't be more cognizant about ball security after the fumble. How often do runners fumble twice in a game? Tate has to be sent out regardless. Because if your plan is to run the ball 35-40 carries/game (which is great), you've got to spread the touches around.
I don't disagree with Kubiak benching Tate after that fumble. He's sending a message that turnovers will not be tolerated.

Today I expect both Tate and Foster to have a monster game against the Titan's weak run defense, so much so that I'm starting Tate as a flex option in my fantasy league. I think the Texans are going to do to the Titans what they did against the Jaguars...drain clock on offense through the run game. I don't think there will be any long bombs from Schaub to Johnson this week.
A time to chill is offline   Reply With Quote