View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #34
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Yeah thats even. My problem is green and britt. If you dont get more value there I balk. Curious to see where those players were drafted in your league and if that can be used as a negotiating tool.
12 team draft, number drafted overall:

Rodgers 1
MJD 18
FJax 34
Manning 47
Reggie Wayne 72
Floyd 105

He also has Lesean McCoy, Stevie Johnson, Jeremy Maclin and Santonio Holmes. All are rather inconsistent, so he's looking to upgrade the WR spot. That's why I'm willing to take the hit at WR and upgrade RB. I was trying to pawn off Colston in this deal originally, which makes it even better for me because he's my lowest performing WR.

I made him a counter of Wayne and Fjax for MJD and Holmes. We'll see what happens, but I think he's set on Rodgers for Manning.

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 09-30-2012 at 02:30 AM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote