View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #80
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
How about to Denver who has only 31YOA McGahee or New England whose Stevan Ridley teased with his first game against our next opponent then has fotten worst each week?

I plan on posting new mock after 1/4 mark, probably Monday. You probably won't like it.
I'd trade Tate to whatever team gives us the best deal. St. Louis makes alot of sense though since they have the extra picks to deal with, they suck so whatever picks we get from them will be high in their respective rounds, and Tate would be in the NFC so we don't have to face him but every 4 yrs.. I'm leery of dealing with New England (Bellichick), he strikes me as a snake oil salesman.

I've finished my latest as well. Why do you think I won't like yours?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote