View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #31
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Definitely not doing it for Green, but Wayne I could possibly do. I can counter with Floyd to start, as he's worth less to me than Wayne. Green and Wayne at WR, MJD, AP and McGahee at RB, that would be pretty sweet. Manning at QB isn't so bad, and the upgrade at RB with MJD would probably more than make up for the points lost. I'm really down on Fred Jackson, and I really don't think he will do much this year aside from a few random games. Spiller is just too much better for him to get a considerable share of the load. I'm afraid that if I wait until after the games tomorrow, Fjax won't be worth squat and I'll have to use McGahee instead.
If you can downgrade off of green to a different wr I would consider it...or if he gives you something better then britt. As it stands the deal is basically 3 players for 2. So pass.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote