View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #28
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Ok, I got a counter offer for my non-ppr league. Here's my roster:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Kevin Kolb
RB: Willis McGahee, Adrian Peterson, Fred Jackson, Tashard Choice, Daryl Richardson
WR: AJ Green, Malcom Floyd, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston
TE: Dennis Pitta, Fred Davis
K: Matt Bryant
DST: Packers

I'm 2-1 in this league, and barely made that much. I'm pretty hurt at RB, and WRs are kind of week in this league with no PPR. QBs rule, they get 6 points per TD passing, 1 point per 25 yards passing, and -2 for INT or fumbles lost. QBs tend to get a lot of points, so it's good to have a great one. I'm not too happy with Rodgers so far, and I'm willing to bail on him for a guy like Eli Manning. Manning to me is a great fantasy option because the Giants love to throw so much, and he's very clutch. I consider him an upgrade at this point. So here's the offer:

·Britt, Kenny WR TEN
·Jones-Drew, Maurice RB JAC
·Manning, Eli QB NYG
for:
·Jackson, Fred RB BUF
·Green, A.J. WR CIN
·Rodgers, Aaron QB GB

I don't want to give up AJ Green, but he said he could do it for Reggie Wayne instead. I think that's a good deal for me, what do you guys think?
If QBs really rule.... then I think you stick with Aaron Rodgers. I've had Manning last year and this year, and he'll put up ridiculous numbers one week and disappoint the next. He's streaky.

Rodgers has started slowly, but he's still the #1 fantasy QB by a long shot.

Rodgers > manning.
AJ Green >>> Britt
Jackson << MJD

Thats how I see it. I don't think this is a bad trade, but I probably wouldn't do it. If you could do it for Reggie Wayne it may be worth it, but I still feel like Reggie Wayne is better than Britt

At least wait until next week. Rodgers is probably going to put up big numbers against the Saints and his value will be up. His value is at its lowest right now imo