View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012   #27
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Ok, I got a counter offer for my non-ppr league. Here's my roster:

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Kevin Kolb
RB: Willis McGahee, Adrian Peterson, Fred Jackson, Tashard Choice, Daryl Richardson
WR: AJ Green, Malcom Floyd, Reggie Wayne, Marques Colston
TE: Dennis Pitta, Fred Davis
K: Matt Bryant
DST: Packers

I'm 2-1 in this league, and barely made that much. I'm pretty hurt at RB, and WRs are kind of weak in this league with no PPR. QBs rule, they get 6 points per TD passing, 1 point per 25 yards passing, and -2 for INT or fumbles lost. QBs tend to get a lot of points, so it's good to have a great one. I'm not too happy with Rodgers so far, and I'm willing to bail on him for a guy like Eli Manning. Manning to me is a great fantasy option because the Giants love to throw so much, and he's very clutch. I consider him an upgrade at this point. So here's the offer:

·Britt, Kenny WR TEN
·Jones-Drew, Maurice RB JAC
·Manning, Eli QB NYG
for:
·Jackson, Fred RB BUF
·Green, A.J. WR CIN
·Rodgers, Aaron QB GB

I don't want to give up AJ Green, but he said he could do it for Reggie Wayne instead. I think that's a good deal for me, what do you guys think?