View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A&M going "PC" now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
No, I think he meant the lack of guys making out (with each other) in the stands.
Austin has a very gay friendly community, and from what I have read in the past, it has the highest concentration of gays in the South. I really don't see why anyone from the "progressive" school of the University of Texas would be making fun of this, unless they are a bunch of gay-bashing *******s with nothing better to do. It's really sad to see that this sort of stuff is still used as an avenue of attack, rather than being ignored as it should be.

Yes there are gay Aggies out there, I knew several when I was in school. Yes they kiss in public. Why is this a big deal?