View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #18
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Running at full speed has nothing to do with picking someone up. In fact it is just the opposite and proves Miller's intent Miller slowed to pick up Schaub then hops to rotate his body and come down with his weight leading with his helmet straight into Schaub's chest. He grasped Schaub specifically to able to pick him up and that is not a normal maneuver nor is it somebody in the process of "oops I had a little too much momentum going." Totally intentional.
I just watched the replay 10 times, and I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I don't see it the way you do. Oh well, I'm not losing any sleep over this.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote