View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #73
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think jones and brooks are your future starters at the guard spots. Meyers will likely be here for a while.

Depending on how the RT position shakes out I think we may look for an OT fairly high. Maybe not first round, but maybe 2nd or 3rd.
I agree with this except I expect the RT position to be handled by Newton and Harris, one way or the other. If they don't get it done, then I think you're right. That will be a high priority next draft.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote