View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller fined $15,750 for roughing Matt Schaub

I guess I could see it both ways. Maybe he wasn't trying to intentionally injure Schaub per se but was making a "I'm a badass" sort of tackle. Von Miller is an amped player with a lot of motor. Regardless of intent, he still has to learn to control that motor so the fine was just. Actually, it could have been higher. This isn't Miller's first rodeo.