View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #18
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I agree GP but Dobbins has been banged up. Kubiak said everyone except Jean had a full practice Friday so maybe we'll see more of him tomorrow.
I don't think even if Dobbins was fully healthy and Bradie James was only at 85% would Wade ever put Dobbins in there.

Wade thinks Bradie's the bomb. I'm having a hard time getting onboard with it. I know he "knows the Wade Phillips defense and calls the plays and stuff" but I just don't see how that can outweigh what happens in the middle, with our LBs, when the ball is snapped. Dobbins kills runners. He eats them and spits them out, and he's not in the game. It's maddening.