View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #17
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1719 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Third Man View Post
I think the Texans would be overjoyed to get a first for Tate. I don't see it happening. He's just about to go into his second contract. When was the last time a non-elite running back garnered a first round pick? I don't think teams would want to give up a number one pick *and* pay a running back a big contract, which is what they would be committing to with Tate. I think the Texans would do well to get another second rounder and a lower pick. They may want to ride it out with Tate through next year while (if) the Super Bowl window is still open.
I agree. If they were to get an first rounder it would have been this past offseason. Maybe a late second this off season which is something rather than nothing. Just have to weigh the pros and cons of just hanging on to him and let him walk.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote