View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012   #64
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 11126 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

I am still leaning towards trading Tate this off season for a first. Denver would be a prime landing spot.
I think the Texans would be overjoyed to get a first for Tate. I don't see it happening. He's just about to go into his second contract. When was the last time a non-elite running back garnered a first round pick? I don't think teams would want to give up a number one pick *and* pay a running back a big contract, which is what they would be committing to with Tate. I think the Texans would do well to get another second rounder and a lower pick. They may want to ride it out with Tate through next year while (if) the Super Bowl window is still open.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote