View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #25
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
It would depend on your other backs...I don't think Jackson has as much value with his injuries and Spillers emergence.

I have Aaron Rodgers and Fred Jackson (my 1st and 2nd overall picks). The are k-i-l-l-i-n-g me. I'm giving Rodgers this start vs New Orleans to do something or I'm trading him myself.
Other backs are Peterson, McGahee, Tashard Choice and Darryl Richardson. I'm very thin at RB. Lots of good WRs though, AJ Green, Reggie Wayne, Malcolm Floyd and Colston. I can part with one of those guys for a solid RB to play in the flex every week.