View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #24
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
In a different league I'm proposing a trade of me giving up Aaron Rodgers, Fred Jackson and Marques Colston for his Eli Manning, MJD and Kenny Britt. No PPR, 6 points per passing TD, and it's kind of a QB dominated league. I think it's a good trade, but I expect the guy to counter by swapping Fred Jackson for Willis McGahee. I don't want to give up McGahee, but I think it's still a good trade if I have too.
It would depend on your other backs...I don't think Jackson has as much value with his injuries and Spillers emergence.

I have Aaron Rodgers and Fred Jackson (my 1st and 2nd overall picks). The are k-i-l-l-i-n-g me. I'm giving Rodgers this start vs New Orleans to do something or I'm trading him myself.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote