View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #24
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Chili-gate 9/30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
If it wasn't for David's grill being used for chili, I would bring a huge skillet to put on there and make my own breakfast tacos. Maybe another day. I know for Green Bay game I'm binging skillet and making authentic pork tacos al pastor, they are the bomb.

Earlier I think the weather.com made a mistake the had 100% chance of rain for Sunday and now it's 10%. Hope it stays at 10%.
guess it all depends on what channel you're listening to. I heard 40% for the morning, clearing up in the aft. Who knows!! Never trust a weatherman, except Brakos!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote