View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012   #8
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Chili-gate 9/30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why don't you engage in the Chili cookoff? I think Chili breakfast tacos should be entered!!!
If it wasn't for David's grill being used for chili, I would bring a huge skillet to put on there and make my own breakfast tacos. Maybe another day. I know for Green Bay game I'm binging skillet and making authentic pork tacos al pastor, they are the bomb.

Earlier I think the weather.com made a mistake the had 100% chance of rain for Sunday and now it's 10%. Hope it stays at 10%.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote